The PS3 Madden Group
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
Get back to PS3MG Main Page
Get back to
the
MAIN PAGE
by
CLICKING HERE!

- Website chat...
- Cap Penalty Calculator...
- Articles...

Tips & Strategies

Need a Madden Advantage? Improve gameplay here! Specific tips include:

5 Most Important Attributes for Pass-Rushers
Pass rusher’s ratings in M25 are key.  You could be looking at who to select in a FD.  Maybe you are deciding who to start! We analyze the top 5 most important pass rushing stats - CLICK TITLE TO GET TO ARTICLE...  

If you are looking to take your team to the Super Bowl in this year’s franchise mode, you will need to draft a good quarterback.  Our experts explain why you might be doing it all wrong... CLICK TITLE TO GET TO ARTICLE...

Tips on Running a Great League!
My best advice is to be consistent with clear expectations - Never play favorites and have a set routine that players can count on... If you do this - no matter what style of league it will be more of a success... CLICK TITLE TO GET TO ARTICLE...

Nobody wants to turn the ball over. Giving up the ball is the quickest way to lose a football game. Madden isn't any different. To win, players must prioritize protecting the ball whenever it's in their possession. CLICK TITLE TO GET TO ARTICLE...

Deep passes are an effective weapon to stretch defensive coverages. While it helps to have speedy receivers that can outrun coverage and a quarterback with a cannon arm to deliver the ball down the field, almost every quarterback/receiver combination can make the deep ball an offensive threat  CLICK TITLE TO GET TO ARTICLE...

Every August a new Madden game is released and millions of passionate Madden fans take to the virtual gridiron. Each game is a little different   CLICK TITLE TO GET TO ARTICLE...

The ability to maneuver to the proper location and catch with precise timing is a rare talent in the NFL. Players that can catch are valuable all over the field. That's why user catching passes is one of the most relevant skills Madden players can develop. CLICK TITLE TO GET TO ARTICLE

You have to be able to stretch the field laterally... Fact is, the biggest football plays are made down the sideline b/c it allows fast players to use their speed and all the big scary men who hit really hard are in the middle of the field.  CLICK TITLE TO GET TO ARTICLE...

Strategies for Assigning XP
Getting XP is not easy - so allocating the XP you earn in an effective way is important... Therefore you need a gameplan for assigning XP and this article will give you that! CLICK TITLE TO GET TO ARTICLE...

What Pass Committ does has been a bit of a mystery.  This article provides  details of its advantages and how you can implement it in your gameplay to get its maximum benefit! CLICK TITLE TO GET TO ARTICLE...

Special thanks:

Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others)

Post by phantomshark on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:15 am

A lot of my team is available. This first group does not necessarily require a player back, picks will work, or they can be bundled with the next group in a package deal. If you need to revamp an offensive line in 1 shot, as many of the 6 offensive linemen here can go in 1 deal as you want:

Grant, Ryan, HB, 80
Tracy, Brandon, WR, 83
Daniels, Owen, TE, 88
Jackson, Zach, LT, 83
Roos, Michael, LT, 91
Garner, Nate, LG, 80
Gurode, Andre, C, 84
Myers, Aaron, C, 76
Neal, Stephen, RG, 83
Morgan, Derrick, RE, 88
Siler, Brandon, MLB, 83
Mathis, Rashean, CB, 87
Collins, Nick, FS, 87
Didier, Tag, FS, 71

The following I will definitely need players back, though they can be packaged with picks:

McFadden, Darren, HB, 84
Finley, Jermichael, TE, 90
Sitton, Josh, RG, 83
Alexander, Austin, LOLB, 71
Brackett, Gary, MLB, 81
Oliver, Paul, FS, 74

Main concern is a top notch WR or MLB, would also take an upgrade at nickel back or DT. I also need a LE, decent backup quality is good enough, so I can release my only LE.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others)

Post by mblammers on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 am

check out the chiefs and let me know if you are interested in anyone in particular.

I'm interested in Finley and Mcfadden

mblammers
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eagles Trade Block - Season 5 (Finley and DMC among others)

Post by Mjkight on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:11 pm

interested in jermichael finley! hit me up 5735876840

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top